An Agenda for Amazing Children
Kia ora and welcome to the final report of the ECE Taskforce
A PDF version of the full report of the ECE Taskforce report, An Agenda for Amazing Children, is available to download in the reference downloads section of this website. This can be accessed through the menu bar on the right of the page.
The report consists of two parts.
Part One: The Role of Government in Early Childhood Education.
Part one sets out our main findings and conclusions.
Part Two: Making Change Happen: Eleven Essays on Policy Design.
Part two explores each area in more detail and makes more detailed recommendations.
As well as traditional text, you can access information about the report in a number of different ways. This website contains:
- The introduction and letter of transmittal from the Chair
- video clips where Taskforce members introduce each of the topics of the essays on policy design
- simple diagrams outlining key points made in each essay
- downloadable versions of each essay, as well as the full report
- background papers and links to data sources used within the report
- model tools associated with the essay on reforming funding mechanisms.
We encourage you to explore all of these resources. They all contain different perspectives on our vision for the future of ECE in New Zealand.
Nā mātou noa, nā
The ECE Taskforce